TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cal Bisbe is inscribed in the Tourism Registry of the Catalan Government with the number HUTG-020597
The house can be rented for a minimum of two nights with the exception of Long Weekends and holidays, such as Christmas, Easter and New Year, when the minimum booking is for three or four nights dependingon the holiday. During the months of July and August the house is rented by the week for a minimum of seven nights.
The house sleeps eight with an additional place for a child (a cot or folding bed is available).
Pets are welcome with a maximum of two per group. (see conditions)
Once dates, availability and the number of people staying have been confirmed, a deposit of 40% of the final price is needed to be paid via bank transfer to secure the booking. The balance and tourist tax will then be paid on arrival.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
In accordance with directive 159/2012 dated 20th November, d’establiments d’allotjament turístic i d’habitatges d’ús turístic, the following conditions apply:
- If the booking is cancelled 10 days of less before the date of arrival the following charges will apply:
- Bookings of 2 or less days, 50% of the total price of the stay.
- Bookings of between 2 and 7 days, 35% of the total price of the stay.
- Bookings of more than 7 days, 25% of the total price of the stay.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 10 days before the date of arrival no charge or penalty will be incurred.